Saturday, June 11, 2011

what's goin on!?

Alrighty bloggers, I've created yet another blog. I know I know, soooooo many! Well this one is a good one, I can tell. But I kinda need your help and support. Ever since I was little, I've always struggled with my weight. And from here on out, I'm going to share every detail about the journey to become a healthier and happier me! I've created a list that I will post all over my room and will help me motivate myself. Here it is:



  •  Drink water constantly.
  • Wake up a half hour earlier every morning to stretch, do crunches and push ups.
  • Eat better food, and have them be accurate proportions.
  • No more soda or any other beverage.
  • No more going out to eat.
  • IF I go out to eat, look for less calorie meals advertised.
  • No more ice cream.
  • Frozen Yogurt once every two weeks.
  • More fruits and veggies.
  • Take walks and work in the studio.
  • Begin a regular sleeping schedule.
  • Make my bed every morning.
  • Spend more time outside.
  • Get a natural tan, instead of fake crud.
  • No more shopping.
  • Find jobs.
  • Concentrate on school work.
  • Enjoy family time.
  • Pray.
  • Read more books.
  • Love life.
 One thing I know, is I will always have the support of my boyfriend. Every day he tells me how beautiful I am, but for me hearing it isn't enough. I need to see it, so here I am on my journey. But, I love you babe. <3


So dear bloggers, any suggestions I would love to hear! Don't be shy!




1 comment:

  1. i love you too baby :) :* <3

    love your boyfriend Michael

    ReplyDelete